4.23.2011

Yucca's been getting some exercise!


So has Kaja. Hehe! They walked up and down the road for an hour and a half, giving each girl a ride.

Waiting their turn.





A couple of sweeties!

They sure know how to make their big sister feel loved.


After each having had their turn on Yucca, I tried to move the girls back into the yard and away from the road. Jube decided she wasn't quite ready for that.

Possibly Rebi wont feel like picking me entirely up, and maybe just leave me here to do what I want.


Kaja, taking a little trot down the road on Yucca the horse.
(Yes, that was a toot from Yucca, just as she was turning down the road. Yes, it smelled awful. Earlier, I kept thinking I smelled dog doo-doo, and was checking all the girls' shoes and pants, but to no avail. For some reason, I only noticed it while Yucca was near. ??? I alerted Ellie to my concern, and she explained to me what the actual source was.)


El and Vi relay their horseback riding experience today.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics and videos Kaja is riding really good! Good Job Kaja!!!

    ReplyDelete